Friday, January 21, 2011

This School House Rocks!

School is officially in people.  Snowed in that is. I had a great time yesterday. I guess that's because I didn't have any classes. I only had three, and they slowly started being cancelled. My first class was right after the slight flurry began. Then, the next class was cancelled because other classmates emailed the professor stating that they couldn't make it to the class. I consider myself extremely lucky because of my third class. My third class starts at 3:05 pm. Around 2:30 pm, the school reported that campus will be closing at 3 pm. I was ecstatic. I've even been called an S.O.B. I did manage to make that day productive, though. I organized my class schedules in a binder and color coded it. I have a tendency to choose folders that are the same color simply because I'm partial to that particular color. So, I now have one binder that hosts five classes. I'm hoping that this step will help in my goal to make all A's this semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment